Australia, Queensland, Hervey Bay/Fraser Coast, $499,000 neg
(Hervey Bay, Qld, Australia)
Sustainable Dual Living Lifestyle, Permaculture Garden, Paradise
Relax in this Country Style home, 2 dwellings 1 title, nestled in a sought after area of Hervey Bay (3.5 hours north of Brisbane, gateway to Fraser Island). High ceilings, great cross ventilation. Full brick main house, 4 bedrooms with 5 walk-in-robes, main bathroom, kitchen, lounge room, media room or another bedroom;
through double solid doors to another section for dual living, huge bedroom or substantial home office, with 2nd bathroom and kitchenette/laundry; leading to a patio.
Easy Care Eco-Sustainable 1 usable acre of permaculture gardens - huge variety of mature fruiting and nut trees, fruit & vegetable vines, berries, herbs, spices, huge shade house with bay window for raising seedlings, all for you to enjoy the Good Life with Food Security.
Privately fenced, 1 bedroom self-contained and furnished detached cottage with its own solar hot water and solar panels, separately metered power.
Centrally located, within 2 kms of 2 major shopping centers', transit centre, Private and Public Hospitals, and University. Airport is 6.34 Km, Walking distance to great Private and Public Schools, TAFE College, CBD and beach.
• High and dry 30m above sea level
• Solar Power and Solar Hot Water on main house and cottage (1.5Kw each)
• Rental Appraisal - $400 pw Main House, & $210pw furnished Cottage
• Automated greywater system to water the plants
• Main house faces East, with Cottage North facing
• All insulated, and Thermoshield roof to reflect heat
• Rainwater tank
• Lock up garage has height for Caravan or Motorhome, ample off-street parking
• Enjoy this Healthy setup, Self-Sufficient Lifestyle
***Owner selling to a like-minded buyer, as moving interstate.
Inspection is necessary to see all of the features of this rare home.
Phone: 0411841887; Email: email@example.com