Costa Rica, Chirripo - 6 acre bio-dynamic farm - $289,000
by Richard Garson
(Chirripo, Costa Rica)
Our bio-dynamic farm is located in Chirripo, Costa Rica. It is located close to the center of the quaint Costa Rican town in San Gerrardo de Rivas. This local town is often the last stop before climbing in the Chirripo National Park.
The farm consists of 6 acres of rich, volcanic land. It has been planted with a large variety of fruit trees and vegetables planted in bio-dynamic planter beds.
* The farm is now for sale as the owner is being forced to sell for health reasons.
* $20k was invested to provide the farm with a year round water and irrigation system.
* The trout ponds are active and have what we estimate to be 3-4,000 trout living in them.
* There is approximately 50 free range chickens.
* Structures on site: One house on site. 5 bedroom house with solar hot water.
* The house has a garage area that is 5 m x 8 m where a car could be parked. We currently process our vegetables here.
Asking price: $289,000
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FARMS FOR SALE.