DIY Remedies at No Extra Cost!
by Alesha Wilson
Grocery aisles are sure destinations to every household need but have you ever asked yourself what could already be in your kitchen cabinet that can be of great use to your boo-boo. In this day and age where the use of organic materials have again been strongly supported over the use of synthetic products, people will be fascinated that there are indeed a lot of things inside the house that anyone can use should they encounter a dilemma.
For simple home problems there is no need for you to go to the nearest drug store or pharmacy to get materials because you can find a lot just inside your home. What you only need to know is the right knowledge on which of the things you already have you should use as well as how to administer or to use it. These DIY remedies can help you save lots of money and effort.
Here are several of the house products and their uses:
• Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Potato Poultice, Fruits & Vegetables – can be used for acne, wounds or boils.
• Honey Lemon, Lady’s Finger, Tamarind-Pepper, Ginger, Turmeric Milk – can be used to aid common colds, nasal congestion and even throat irritation.
• Mineral Oil, Chewing Gum, Sesame Oil & Ginger Juice, Grapefruit seed extract, Fresh Peppermint Extract – can be used to put comfort in ear ache or ear infection.
• Dawn Dish Soap, Vinegar, Neem Soap, Oatmeal Soap, Mouthwash, Mayonnaise or Coconut Oil – are known to help fight eliminate a child’s head lice or a pet’s fleas.
• Toothpaste, Tomato Wedges – is very effective with minor burns
So why worry if you fail to stock up on the common cold medication or a minor burn ointment? With all these products inside your home, you can be assured that there’s nothing to be really uneasy about.
Alesha Wilson writes for - leading natural health supplement website.