Permaculture Courses in Perth WA - Introduction and Design Certificate
(Perth, WA, Australia)
Permie courses flier
Introduction to Permaculture
Saturday August 3rd & August 10th, 9am -4pm
Cost $200 / $180 conc
In this 2 day introductory workshop you will learn about what Permaculture is and how it can be applied to your home, garden and community to maximise the yields in all of your projects. This workshop includes...
The basics of permaculture philosophy and principles
Sector and zone analysis for sustainable design
Composting systems for the urban permie
Edible weeds tour
Basic seed saving
Applications of permaculture in the community
To book please go to the following link http://www.trybooking.com/CXVR
Design Course 12 Weeks Part Time,
Saturday August 3rd – Saturday October 19th, 9am–4:00pm
What is a Permaculture Design Course?
Permaculture Design Course was developed by Bill Mollison to teach principles and foundations of sustainable design. PDC’s throughout the world are asked to follow a designated outline to assure its integrity. The course topics are designed and based on this outline.
This course will cover...
• Basics of Permaculture ethics and philosophy
• Basics of Design for sustainable systems
• Soil science and soil health
• Water in the landscape, harvesting and storage
• Grey water recycling with nature & techonology
• Seed saving
• Bioregional analysis and microclimate adaptation
• Alternative and natural building
• Forest gardening & perninal plant systems
• Applications of plants in a sustainable garden
• Composting and natural waste management
• Alternative economics
• Intergrated pest management
• Urban animal husbandry
• Living community systems
• Transition Towns Training
• Mapping and surveying
Includes experienced teachings by Greg Knibbs, Harry Wykman, Tony Carruthers & advanced facilitation by Brooke 'Sparkles' Murphy plus other workshops by the Freo permies team
Cost: $990 full, $880 plus 5 volunteer hours, $690 plus 15 volunteer hours.
Please go to the following link to make your booking or deposit http://www.trybooking.com/CXVW