USA, Oregon, Coos County, Powers $425,000
by Mary Allen
(Powers, Oregon USA)
Panoramic View of Main Meadow
***$50,000 PRICE REDUCTION***
Now being offered at $425,000 FOR SALE BY OWNER. . Will carry for qualified buyer. Looking for buyer experienced in homesteading, permaculture, rural living, gardening. Willing to consider possibilities for right family.
GROW YOUR OWN ORGANIC FOOD! 30+ acres in southwestern Oregon with hard to find GRAVITY-FED SPRINGS - over 2,000 gallons in tanks daily!
*3 bdrm/2 bth 2400sqft home, tons of storage, lots of pine paneling, well-insulated
* 30x40 shop with 2 rm bunkhouse, 2 awnings and loft, electricity
* 25x40 barn 4 stalls and hay storage, electricity
* 9x12 chicken coop
* 8x8 duck coop
* 24x24 carport
* 14x18 wood shed stacked with seasoned firewood
* 3 greenhouses 20x30, 17x28, 21x40 filled with onions, garlic, kale, chard, cauliflower, Jerusalem artichokes, purple potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, bronze fennel, celery and more
* 50 young producing fruit trees -- apples, cherries, plums, jostaberries, Cornelian cherries, strawberry guavas, figs, walnuts, pecan, Korean nut pine, quince and medlar
* Berry garden with blueberries, raspberries, silverberries, strawberries, fruiting roses, Chilean wintergreen, cranberries
* Raised bed garden fenced -- artichokes, asparagus, potatoes, parsley, figs, raspberries, herbs
* Owner replacing septic and drain field
* Sustainable wood supply
* Salmon Creek on perimeter -- watch the salmon spawn in the fall from your own bridge!
* Bridge and gate for privacy and security
No sprays or artificial fertilizers in over seven years. Potential for organic certification, micro-hydro and solar power. Extremely temperate climate - USDA Zone 8. Usually use less than once cord wood per winter. Permaculture, organic farm, homestead, sustainable garden.
FULL PRICE OFFER WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- 1010 Massey-Ferguson Tractor -- see picture
- Brush Hog
- DuroMax XP 1000E Gas Generator -- like new, see picture
- 50 fully planted EarthBoxes with strawberries, tomatoes, celery, chard, beets, onions, garlic, etc
- Sierra, retired Quarter Horse provides manure for gardens and orchard
- Laying chickens and ducks for bug control and fresh eggs
- 4-5 year supply of firewood and kindling
- Rife River Water Pump -- brand new, see picture
- 1 case Agricultural Vinegar for organic weed control
- Wood stove insert -- can be installed to heat shop
Property is being sold As Is with guaranteed clear title.
MAKE AN OFFER - I found a property closer to my grandchildren and I'm ready to move!
CALL/TEXT/EMAIL for questions and to schedule a viewing. Mary Allen Country_Lady777@hotmail.com; 541-520-7790.
** Courtesy to Brokers.